This article has been brought to you by our partners at Parameter Security
1. Your company is an easy target.
2. The belief that a network security audit is only needed for regulation purposes.
3. Being unaware of private information that's available to malicious hackers.
4. Believing A single Trojan, Spoofing or Phishing attack can bypass your network defenses.
5. Employees that do not fully grasp the dangers they face daily.
6. Security defenses don't stand up to ever-evolving threats.
7. Don't fully understand the scope of today's technology.
8. Lax security policies and procedures.
9. Information Security isn't a high priority.
10. "It won't happen to me" attitude.
New clients can contact us for a free security audit: 314-961-1027 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.