Protecting Your St. Louis Organization From Modern Threats with Managed Cybersecurity Services
St. Louis small to mid-sized businesses are a huge target for cyber-attacks. Partnering with a proactive managed cybersecurity service provider like ThrottleNet helps mitigate cyber risks.
Hackers Are Constantly Evolving, Your Cybersecurity Solutions Should Too
CYBERSECURITY SHOULD BE TOP OF MIND FOR ALL ST. LOUIS BUSINESSES NO MATTER THEIR SIZE
Global cybercrime damages are projected to exceed a staggering $10.5 trillion by 2025, according to Cybersecurity Ventures
In today’s rapidly advancing digital landscape, the evolution of hackers poses an ever-increasing threat to businesses of all sizes. These cybercriminals have become more sophisticated, employing advanced techniques and technologies to breach even the most robust cybersecurity defenses.
To ensure the protection of your valuable assets and data, it is imperative that your business’s cybersecurity practices evolve alongside these emerging threats.
You need to work with an award-winning St. Louis cybersecurity consultants to make sure your organization is protected. ThrottleNet is here to do the job!
Benefits of MANAGED NETWORK + CYBERSECURITY Services
ThrottleNet has built its reputation as one of the top IT support and cybersecurity companies in St. Louis. Our team of proactive cybersecurity professionals will ensure your Missouri business is secure by:
Leverage security solutions and services based on extensive research performed by our team of IT specialists and certified ethical hackers to minimize risk while reducing your cybersecurity investment.
Tools that will identify, alert and quarantine any ransomware attacks before impact.
Decrease cybersecurity liability costs via utilization comprehensive and proven security solutions. Eliminate potential threats or any ransom demands by identifying and mitigating attacks before they happen with top St. Louis cybersecurity consultants implementing the best defenses.
Avoidance of productivity loss by allowing internal staff to focus on the future and the business outcomes as opposed to day to day cybersecurity challenges. Expertise support to ensure that proper service dispatch and escalation processes are followed to maximize efficiencies.
Positive brand reputation is key to being successful in business and a strong reputation can be destroyed overnight by a data breach. The harm done to your brand reputation can be long-lasting. Choosing the right cybersecurity partner can help to prevent these attacks.
Introducing Managed Network + Cybersecurity Services
Managed Network + Cybersecurity is ThrottleNet’s answer to the never-ending challenges business owners face waging war against outside attacks, intrusion, and data breaches.
ThrottleNet has identified those areas that are most vulnerable resulting in the assembly of a world-class, enterprise-grade solution designed specifically to address the challenges business owners face.
What areas does ThrottleNet consider most vulnerable? Since no single area of a business can be pointed to as the primary risk and since most attacks occur via a combination of failures, you must apply a layered approach to successfully mitigate your business risk.
ThrottleNet has come to be recognized as one of the top IT Support and Cybersecurity services in St. Louis by delivering unparalleled IT support and service to our Missouri clients. Our team of devoted IT professionals and cybersecurity experts will assist in protecting against unscheduled downtime, hardware failures, and outages through the following methods:
A few of the areas that pose the most cybersecurity risk to businesses in St. Louis include, but are not limited to:
As previously stated, you must take a layered approach to effectively mitigate your risk against outside attack as well as to protect against your mail being compromised, leaked, or deleted. Therefore, ThrottleNet’s Managed Network + Cybersecurity includes:
- An industry-leading spam filter with security for email. This solution protects against phishing attacks, ransomware variants by providing real-time email attachment scans and full encryption when sending sensitive information to your clients, prospect, and team members
- Microsoft 365 Protection alerts if any changes have been made to your security policies, unusual sign-in activity, administrator abuse, and any suspicious mailbox activities.
- And lastly, a full backup of your entire Microsoft 365 and the Google Workspace environment to ensure you can restore your data quickly and easily in the event of an attack.
ThrottleNet is constantly monitoring to protect against attack in addition to providing solutions that serve to “harden” your desktop security including:
- Ransomware Detection and Mitigation in which ThrottleNet monitors 24/7 for data encryption. In the event encryption occurs unexpectedly – a sign of a ransomware attack – ThrottleNet will quarantine the machine to limit the risk of network compromise, while allowing our technicians to remotely access the machine for remediation and resolution.
- Next-Generation Endpoint Protection backed by a 24/7 Security Operations Center (SOC) which provides advanced managed detection and response based on behavioral traits associated with an infection as opposed to direct identification. Any potential threats are remediated immediately; however any that were previously unknown are sent to a 24/7 SOC (Security Operations Center) for further investigation and resolution.
- Persistent Threat Monitoring leveraging advanced managed detection and response backed by a 24/7 Security Operations Center (SOC). ThrottleNet will perform continuous external vulnerability scans and behavioral analysis on security threat monitoring to identify and protect your network from malicious software and threat actors, which may have already infiltrated your network.
The weakest link in any cybersecurity chain is and always will be the user. Why? Because it typically requires nothing more than someone opening the wrong attachment or a network administrator misconfiguring a machine to cause a breach. ThrottleNet recognizes this and provides a minimum of the following to help ensure your business is safe and your users are well trained:
- Security Awareness Training in which we conduct mock phishing attacks to identify those areas where a user requires improvement and provides training videos to educate around those areas.
Website Performance Monitoring, Dark Web Monitoring & Content Filtering
ThrottleNet’s solution addresses a variety of online threats via content filtering to prevent users from accessing malicious websites, Dark Web monitoring to identify any data leaks, and website performance monitoring to ensure you are always accessible to your clients and prospects.
- 24/7 continuous Dark Web Monitoring that includes VIP personal email monitoring for C-Levels within your organization to identify what information – if any – has leaked to the Dark Web so you can make changes internally to protect against this in the future. Keep in mind, once the data is on the Dark Web, there is no method of removing the information.
- Website backup and performance monitoring to protect against your site being blacklisted as well as automated schedule backups allowing for a one (1) click restore should your website be compromised or deleted.
- Content Filtering to protect against blacklisted and malicious websites. If a user attempts to access a site that has been listed or is known to be malicious in nature, they will be denied access to protect against drive-by downloads and malware infections.
These are just a few of the enhanced cybersecurity features included standard with our Managed Network + Cybersecurity Services.
ThrottleNet is a great partner that operates with integrity at all times. I would strongly recommend them for managed services and security needs in the St. Louis area.
Are Your Employees’ Credentials on
the Dark Web?
We Navigate the Dark Web So You Don’t Have To.
Dark Web Monitoring safeguards your St. Louis business against data breaches and the selling of your company data on dark web sites.
Want to learn more about how ThrottleNet can protect your St. Louis business?
Contact us today for your free, no-obligation Dark Web scan and cybersecurity gap analysis.