Hackers Are Constantly Evolving and You Should Be Too
CYBER SECURITY SHOULD BE TOP OF MIND FOR ALL BUSINESSES NO MATTER THEIR SIZE.
In addition, since COVID-19 changed the way we work, the FBI has reported a 300% increase in reported cybercrimes
And these attacks are not isolated to the enterprise space since 43% of cyber attacks target small to medium-sized businesses resulting in an average cost per incident of $7.68 million.
So what is a business owner to do when faced with a never-ending onslaught from cybercriminals and bad actors?
Introducing Managed Network + Cybersecurity by ThrottleNet
Managed Network + Cybersecurity is ThrottleNet’s answer to the never-ending challenges business owners face waging war against outside attacks, intrusion, and data breaches.
ThrottleNet has identified those areas that are most vulnerable resulting in the assembly of a world-class, enterprise-grade solution designed specifically to address the challenges business owners face.
What areas does ThrottleNet consider most vulnerable? Since no single area of a business can be pointed to as the primary risk and since most attacks occur via a combination of failures, you must apply a layered approach to successfully mitigate your business risk.
A few of the areas that pose the most cybersecurity risk to businessesinclude, but are not limited to:
As previously stated, you must take a layered approach to effectively mitigate your risk against outside attack as well as to protect against your mail being compromised, leaked, or deleted. Therefore, ThrottleNet’s Managed Network + Cybersecurity includes:
- An industry-leading spam filter with security for email. This solution protects against phishing attacks, ransomware variants by providing real-time email attachment scans and full encryption when sending sensitive information to your clients, prospect, and team members
- Microsoft 365 Protection alerts if any changes have been made to your security policies, unusual sign-in activity, administrator abuse, and any suspicious mailbox activities.
- And lastly, a full backup of your entire Microsoft365 environment to ensure you can restore your data quickly and easily in the event of an attack.
Desktops and Servers
ThrottleNet is constantly monitoring to protect against attack in addition to providing solutions that serve to “harden” your desktop security including:
- Ransomware Detection and Mitigation in which ThrottleNet monitors 24/7 for data encryption. In the event encryption occurs unexpectedly – a sign of a ransomware attack – ThrottleNet will quarantine the machine to ensure it does not compromise the network while allowing our technicians to remotely access the machine for remediation and resolution.
- Next-Generation Endpoint Protection backed by a 24/7 Security Operations Center (SOC) which provides advanced managed detection and response, continuous external vulnerability scans, behavioral analysis on security threat monitoring, and more, ThrottleNet ensures your network will remain protected from malicious software and threat actors.
- Dark Web Monitoring providing 24/7 continuous Dark Web monitoring that includes VIP personal email monitoring for C-Levels within your organization.
The weakest link in any cybersecurity chain is and always will be the user. Why? Because it typically requires nothing more than someone opening the wrong attachment or a network administrator misconfiguring a machine to cause a breach. ThrottleNet recognizes this and provides a minimum of the following to ensure your business is safe and your users are well trained:
- Content Filtering to protect against blacklisted and malicious websites. If a user attempts to access a site that has been listed or is known to be malicious in nature, they will be denied access to protect against drive-by downloads and malware infections.
- Security Awareness Training in which we conduct mock phishing attacks to identify those areas where a user requires improvement and provides training videos to educate around those areas.
Monitoring The Dark Web and Your Website
ThrottleNet’s solution also addresses security around your website as well as providing insight into the Dark Web by including:
- 24/7 continuous Dark Web Monitoring that includes VIP personal email monitoring for C-Levels within your organization to identify what information – if any – has leaked to the Dark Web so you can make changes internally to protect against this in the future. Keep in mind, once the data is on the Dark Web, there is not a way to remove it.
- Website backup and performance monitoring to protect against your site being blacklisted as well as automated schedule backups allowing for a one (1) click restore should your website be compromised or deleted
These are just a few of the enhanced cybersecurity features included standard with our Managed Network + Cybersecurity solution.
Want to learn more about how ThrottleNet can protect your business? Contact us today for your free, no-obligation Dark Web scan and cybersecurity gap analysis.