As festive lights and decorations go up, sometimes our guard goes down. Unfortunately, with the holidays approaching and more people online now more than ever, cybercriminals are preparing to pounce on unsuspecting business owners and their customers. And, if your business is like most, the holiday season is the busiest time of year.
As you and your employees prepare for the influx of holiday shoppers, it’s important to remember that cybercriminals do not take holidays. If you are looking for ways to protect your business during this holiday season, partnering with an IT support company might be right for you.
What is an IT Support Company?
An IT support company is a lot like a personal IT department for your business. They provide 24/7/365 support and can help with everything from managing your network to providing IT consulting services. Many small-to-mid-sized businesses struggle to maintain an in-house IT department because of the high cost and lack of experience. IT support companies provide an affordable way to outsource your IT and cybersecurity needs.
Read Our Blog Here To See If Your St. Louis Business Should Outsource Your Cybersecurity
What Are the Benefits of Partnering with an IT Support Company in St. Louis?
There are many benefits to partnering with an IT support company, but here are a few that are especially relevant during the holiday season:
- 24/7/365 support & network monitoring: IT support companies offer around-the-clock support, so if your business is hit with a cyber attack or experiences any other IT issues, you can rest assured that someone will be there to help you resolve the issue quickly.
- Protects your business from the unexpected: No one can predict when a cyber attack will happen, but IT support companies can help you prepare for the worst. ThrottleNet takes a proactive approach to protect your organization from the rise of cybercrime. We offer a variety of IT services that can help protect your business from cyber threats, including data backup and recovery, malware removal, and more.
- Cybercriminals do not take holidays off: Neither do we. Our team is always available and we monitor your network 24/7, so you can rest assured that while you are enjoying the holidays your business remains secure from a cyber attack.
How ThrottleNet Keeps Your St.Louis Business Secure
There are many managed IT support companies to choose from, but ThrottleNet offers a few unique benefits, including:
- Award-Winning and Happy clients: ThrottleNet has been helping businesses with their IT needs for over 25 years. In that time, we have helped countless businesses protect their data and stay up and running during the holiday season and beyond. Don’t take our word for it, take a look at our 300 client reviews.
- We Can Be Your Shield!: ThrottleNet’s team protects your network while you enjoy your holiday. When you partner with ThrottleNet, you can rest assured that our team of cybersecurity experts will be here to help and back your business up with our cybersecurity protection program. And, because we offer 24/7/365 support, you can rest assured that someone will be there to help you resolve the issue quickly, no matter what time of day or night it is.
- Questions? You’re in the Right Place!: In addition to providing IT support, ThrottleNet also offers IT consulting services. This means that we can help you plan for the future and ensure that your IT infrastructure is ready to handle any influx in holiday traffic.
Let ThrottleNet Protect Your Business As You Enjoy The Holiday Season
This holiday season, don’t let cyber criminals turn you into a Grinch. Partner with ThrottleNet to protect your business from the unexpected. Get in touch with our team today to learn more about our managed IT services and cybersecurity offerings or if you are ready to see where your business vulnerabilities are let’s start with a network vulnerability assessment today.