When looking for ways to protect your business from the never-ending security risks in today’s digital landscape it’s important to partner with a reputable and comprehensive cybersecurity company. ThrottleNet is both! We have over 200 happy client reviews and awards to back it up. We understand that looking for a cybersecurity partner can become overwhelming and seem like a daunting task. We value transparency and that’s why we’re here to help if you are on the fence about outsourcing your business cybersecurity needs.
There are many factors that play into choosing when to outsource your cybersecurity:
- When you’re not getting the results you want with your current cybersecurity solution
- When your St. Louis business is growing and changing quickly, making it difficult to keep up with the latest cybersecurity threats
- When you don’t have the in-house expertise to properly protect your data
- When you need help meeting compliance requirements
If any of these apply to you, it may be time to consider outsourcing your cybersecurity.
Our St. Louis Cybersecurity Protection Program
Our team of experienced security professionals took two years of extensive research and testing to develop our cybersecurity protection program. We wanted to ensure that we are providing our clients with the most secure and comprehensive protection solutions on the market.
Our Protection Program includes:
- Cybersecurity audits of your systems and processes that help you maintain industry standards and compliance
- Security awareness training courses for employees on how to identify phishing emails, malware links, etc.
- Protection from ransomware and other malware
- 24/7 SOC monitoring of your files and systems for signs of intrusion
- Data security and cloud backup services
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR)
- And our exclusive $500,000 Cybersecurity Protection Program
Centralized Monitoring and Control
Our use of centralized monitoring and control means your St.Louis business will be protected around the clock with our 24/7 security system detecting any suspicious activity and handling it immediately.
It’s important your communication is met with expertise. With Throttlenet, you will always be in contact with our St. Louis-based team of IT engineers who are ready to help you resolve any issues that may arise.
Our team of experts will help you every step of the way so you can focus on what’s important- running your business securely.
Managed Backup & Disaster Recovery
As of 2022, the cost of a data breach has been reported up to $9.44 million. And this is just the monetary cost of a data breach, with your client’s sensitive data at risk your company’s reputation and ability to operate is also on the line. Having a secure backup solution helps your business avoid being held up by a ransomware attack, hardware failure, or natural disaster.
Our managed backup and disaster recovery solutions help keep your St.Louis business running smoothly and minimize the chance of downtime.
Custom Cybersecurity Solutions
Here at ThrottleNet, our team understands that not every St.Louis business is the same. That’s why we will create a tailored solution catered to your business needs and budget. We identified those areas that are most vulnerable resulting in the assembly of a world-class, enterprise-grade solution designed specifically to address the challenges business owners face. Our cybersecurity solutions include but are not limited to:
- Proactive Monitoring
- Microsoft 365 + Email Monitoring
- Next-Generation Endpoint Protection
- 24/7 continuous Dark Web Monitoring
Employee Security Awareness Training
Your employees are at the frontline when it comes to cyber-attacks and your security plan is only as strong as your most vulnerable asset. 85% of data breaches have a human aspect. These cyber risks can look like:
- Opening a phishing email from an unknown sender and clicking on a spam link
- Using the same password for multiple accounts and not following the best password guidelines
- Not regularly backing up secure data
If your employees are untrained on what to look out for when it comes to cyber threats this can be extremely costly for your organization. We offer interactive security awareness training that helps educate and empower employees on how to identify cyber-attacks such as phishing emails as well as the policies and procedures for reporting anything suspicious.
Partner with Throttlenet for Secure St.Louis Cybersecurity
Our teams’ approach to cybersecurity gives you the best chance at warding off attacks and keeping your business secure. We’re passionate about helping your business grow and in order to do this you have to protect what’s most important- your clients, your data, your privacy, and your livelihood.
When it comes to St. Louis business cybersecurity, you can’t afford to take risks.
Book your network vulnerability assessment today.