IT Support for Mergers and Acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions can be a complex process, and it’s crucial to have a strong IT infrastructure in place to support the transition. IT support for mergers and acquisitions can make the process as seamless as possible.
Does My Company Need Reliable IT Support During a Merger or Acquisition?
The process of mergers and acquisitions comes with a few unique complexities. One of the biggest challenges is integrating two companies’ IT systems. If the IT systems are not compatible, it can cause major disruptions to the business.
There are also often many logistical challenges involved in merging two companies. There may be overlap in staff, facilities, and operations. Specialized IT support for mergers and acquisitions can improve the process and make it more efficient.
Some of the elements the purchasing company needs to consider are as follows:
- Assessing the network(s) to make informed decisions to guarantee the networks are merged securely.
- Using expertise to evaluate what needs to be done with Statements of Work (SOW), project planning, budgeting, and project management for successful merging of multiple networks.
- Developing the safest method to transmit solutions to be used across multiple teams of people in respect to the number of companies being purchased.
- Properly incorporating cybersecurity solutions to certify network protection when the networks are different.
ThrottleNet has the experience necessary to assist with these changes, as we’ve assisted companies with multiple mergers and acquisitions at one time. We take necessary steps to ensure that whether companies are outsourcing or utilizing their in-house IT staff, the network mergers move as smoothly as possible to avoid interrupting day-to-day operations or increasing the burden of existing IT staff.
BENEFITS OF IT SUPPORT DURING A MERGER
Using a trusted company as IT support for mergers and acquisitions can alleviate the pressure and intricacies associated with the process. Part of the services we provide with a merger or acquisition include the following:
- We identify each environment of the system to completely comprehend approaching concerns while completing necessary tasks.
- We identify the gaps and challenges necessary to overcome in order to fully merge and secure the networks efficiently.
- We create a Statement of Work (SOW) that defines each element of the project.
- We consolidate IT policies, practices, and solutions to secure networks and promote support from a single, fixed location.
Internal IT within companies has limitations in the merger and acquisition process since they only have access to a single network. ThrottleNet is beneficial as a managed IT provider as it works to merge each separate network from the acquired companies into one complete network, overseeing the process as a whole.
ThrottleNet’s IT Solutions for Mergers and Acquisitions
As a valuable resource for mergers and acquisitions and beyond, we can support your business to keep it running efficiently. Some of the additional services we offer include:
- 24/7 Service Desk Support – Available by phone, email, and remote support
- We handle multiple locations nationwide with an average response time of 1 minute 57 seconds
- Complete cloud support for remote access from any location
- Seamless onboarding to get your system optimized quickly
- Cybersecurity to prevent attacks and reduce downtime caused by system breakdowns
- Data Migration and system integration for production efficiency
Utilizing IT solutions that you can trust will make the process of merging and acquiring a breeze. Contact ThrottleNet today to get started!