Dark Web Tour
DISCLAIMER: This tour is meant for educational purposes only. We do not recommend trying anything you are about to see at home. Dustin Leefers is the Cybersecurity Manager at ThrottleNet, Inc. He has over 20 years of experience in the IT industry including systems administration, network engineering, infrastructure architecture, and information security. His security certifications include CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker). He also holds numerous certifications in the systems and networking space from vendors including Microsoft, Comptia, Cisco, and VMware. Dustin is passionate about protecting businesses in the increasingly complex and unpredictable cybersecurity landscape. He keeps up to date with industry trends and best practices to ensure the ThrottleNet Team keeps their customers as safe as possible.
FIND WEAKNESS BEFORE IT’S HACKED
FREE VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT AND DARK WEB SCAN FOR YOUR COMPANY
Doing business with customers generates sales, and vital data. It’s vital information you worked hard to collect and use to grow your business. Cyber criminals are working just as hard to access that data through vulnerabilities in your network, website and emails.
Discover those weak spots with a FREE ThrottleNet External Vulnerability Assessment.* We scan your entire technology environment for unsecured external entry ways to your data. Then we show you how we secure these weak spots using our outsourced IT management and security services. Now outsider data threats stay where they belong: on the outside of your business.
It’s your business data. Keep it that way with a FREE ThrottleNet External Vulnerability Assessment and Dark Web Scan that checks for the following:
- Domain vulnerabilities: ensures client information isn’t being mistakenly exposed and your URL is safe from phishing and malware
- Website weaknesses: scans your website for potential threats such as malware, blacklisting status, website errors and software issues
- Email threats: looks for proper spam filtering to prevent phishing and malware attacks and that your email server is not blacklisted
- Network security issues: searches out your network to locate all possible open external entryway threats such misconfigured services or ports
- Passwords released on the Dark Web
Once your FREE ThrottleNet External Vulnerability Assessment and Dark Web Scan is complete, we will call you to review results and discuss solutions to help protect your company’s IT infrastructure and the data it holds.
Complete the form on this page and ThrottleNet representative will contact you shortly.
*LIMITED TO BUSINESSES THAT HAVE AT LEAST 10 EMPLOYEES OR COMPUTERS.