Provides both onsite and offsite IT support and consultation for companies in a wide range of different industries. Assesses customer networks for security, stability and performance and makes necessary recommendations. Proactively engages in every opportunity to ensure prompt and efficient technology solutions for our clients.
- Makes recommendations to clients concerning their network, purchasing and deploymentof computers, servers and all other network hardware and software.
- Helps establish and maintain strong relationships with clients byexcelling in job duties.
- Travels to customer sites and deploy products and services.
- Responds to support requests and provides solutions.
- Assists in the development of formal product deployment plans.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Certification – MCP or higher, A+, Network +.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in IT support.
- Must possess excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must possess excellent multitasking and communication skills.
- Excellent written, grammar and documentation skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with computer and network (switches,routers, etc.) hardware.
- Strong knowledge and experience with LAN/WAN architecture and bestpractices within peer to peer or client/server domain Windows environments.
- Strong knowledge and experience with TCP/IP protocol, DHCP, DNS,Active Directory and VPN.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Operating Systems including Windows2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003 Server,
- Windows 2008 Server and SmallBusiness Server.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiar with antivirus solutions,Terminal Services(RDP), Citrix, SQL and Exchange.
- Communicates effectively both inwriting and orally.
- Excellent interpersonalcommunication skills when communicating with clients in person.
- Works well in team environment andunder high pressure.
- Must be able to work with and without supervision.
To apply for this position, please complete the form on our careers page.