From time to time, ThrottleNet may provide you with certain notices, disclosures, contracts or agreements (“Electronic Records”) that are required by law to be “in writing” – which means that you are entitled to receive these documents on paper. As part of our continuing relationship, our goal is to provide you with as many options as possible for receiving these documents. After all, we hate paper just as much as you do!
Instead of paper, both federal and state law allow us to provide these contracts and information to you electronically, of course with your prior consent. Additionally, these laws permit the use of electronic signatures.
If at any time after giving consent, you wish to go back to paper, you may notify us to withdraw your consent. See below for more information on ThrottleNet’s effort to go paperless:
Option to Receive Paper Records:
You may at any time request a paper copy of any Electronic Record we have already sent you.
Withdrawal of Consent:
You may withdraw this consent to receive Electronic Records at any time. If you do elect to receive records in paper copy, it may slow down the speed at which you receive documents or otherwise conduct business with ThrottleNet.
Updating Contact Information:
If you have consented to receive Electronic Records, please promptly notify ThrottleNet of any change in email or other electronic address so we can continue sending these to the right person(s).
Hardware and Software Requirements:
All Electronic Records will be sent as Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format). Please see the following URL for more information: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Acknowledgement and Consent to Electronic Records, Signatures and Ratification of Prior Contracts:
By consenting to use Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures, you agree that:
- The Company/agent was able to read this E-SIGN ACT DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT TO USE ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND SIGNATURES;
- The Company/agent was able to print on paper or electronically save this agreement for future reference or was otherwise able to preserve this document for future reference.
- The Company/agent was has an active email address on file with ThrottleNet and confirm that the Company has the proper hardware and/or software described above;
- The Company/agent consents to electronically receive any records, notices, agreements, contracts, or disclosures made to the Company/agent by ThrottleNet during the course of the relationship;
- Any and all prior paper contracts, agreements, proposals, quotes, or otherwise (“Prior Paper Contracts”) executed between the Company/agent and ThrottleNet are hereby ratified and the Company/agent consents to hereinafter electronically conduct any and all business related to the obligations under the Prior Paper Contracts, unless the Company/agent elects for the Prior Paper Contracts to remain in paper copy.