Provides both onsite and remote outsourced IT support and consultation for companies in a wide range of different industries. Assesses customer networks for security, stability and performance and makes necessary recommendations. Proactively engages in every opportunity to ensure prompt and efficient technology solutions for our clients.
- Makes recommendations to clients concerning their network, purchasing and deployment of computers, servers and all other network hardware and software.
- Helps establish and maintain strong relationships with clients by excelling in job duties.
- Travels to customer sites and deploy products and services.
- Responds to support requests and provides solutions.
- Assists in the development of formal product deployment plans.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Certification – MTA required, MCSE preferred
- Minimum of four years experience in IT support.
- Must possess excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must possess excellent multitasking and communication skills.
- Excellent written, grammar and documentation skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with computer and network (switches, routers, etc.) hardware.
- Strong knowledge and experience with LAN/WAN architecture and best practices within peer to peer or client/server domain Windows environments.
- Strong knowledge and experience with TCP/IP protocol, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory and VPN.
- Strong knowledge of virtualization, storage, firewalls, backup and disaster recovery
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Operating Systems including Windows 10, Server 2012, Server 2016, and Server 2019
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Familiar with antivirus solutions, Terminal Services (RDS), SQL and Microsoft Exchange.
- Communicates effectively both in writing and orally.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills when communicating with clients in person.
- Works well in team environment and under high pressure.
- Must be able to work with and without supervision.
To apply for this position, please complete the form on our careers page.