“A managed network is a type of communication network that is built, operated, secured and managed by a third-party provider”
“A managed network is a network that is secure, efficient and accompanied by solutions that provide true business continuity allowing our clients to rest assured that no matter the circumstance – their business will endure.”
WHY DO I NEED A
Before we answer that, let us ask you a question; why did you start your business? Did you start it to monitor your servers, provide help desk support to your employees, manage your vendors and review any new security solutions available in the market?
That’s why you need a Managed Network – because you didn’t start a business to be an IT person. You started a business to chase your dreams. Focus on that and let ThrottleNet manage the rest.
THROTTLENET’S MANAGED ADVANTAGE:
– ensuring your network (and your business) is operational
Ransomware and Antivirus Protection
– we deploy robust monitoring and threat mitigation
tools specifically designed to identify and remediate ransomware and virus attacks
– the value of good backups cannot be overstated which is why ThrottleNet will check your backups nightly to ensure no matter what happens, you’ll be prepared
Unlimited Remote Support
– a team of IT experts committed to resolving user issues and driven
by client specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
– there’s nothing more frustrating than having to deal with your technology vendors while trying to run your business which is why we take the onus off you and place it squarely where it belongs – with us.
Dedicated Network Success Team
– to ensure the success of your network and, in turn, your business, we assign an entire team of IT professionals led by your dedicated vCIO (Virtual Chief Information Officer) that are well versed in the needs of your organization and what’s required from your network to address them.
Security Awareness Training
– the weakest link in any network are the users which is why we
provide Security Awareness Training with all our clients.
Easy Implementation and Onboarding
– ThrottleNet has implemented hundreds of networks throughout the Metro area as well as across the country. We have a defined, streamlined method of implementing our solution to ensure minimal interruption to you and your business. Read more about Onboarding here
OUR THREE PHASE APPROACH
- >> Transparency
- >> Time savings
- >> Budgeting
The getting-to-know you phase is critical in any relationship, including ours. We start off on the right food by spending time learning about your business goals, objectives and challenges. We then discuss your expectations and what you want to see in an IT provider. We finish by sharing information about ThrottleNet as well as how we can address the needs you’ve expressed. Finally, we provide you with pricing for our support solutions as a matter of transparency. We do this because we understand your time is valuable and there’s nothing worse than spending time with a vendor only to find out it wasn’t in the budget to begin with.
- >> Identification of needs
- >> Recommendations to address areas of concern
- >> Expected outcomes
We don’t always need to perform an assessment of your network since we wouldn’t be meeting if there weren’t problems and frustrations, but this helps us dig a little deeper into what the root cause of these issues are. This then allows us to create recommendations – based on your shared business objectives – to address those areas of concern we’re aware of as well as those we’re not. This also begins the process of establishing a snapshot in time of what your network looks like now so we can gauge our progress as we work to improve it.
- >> Education of current network issues
- >> Proposed solutions to address any issues
- >> Creation of a roadmap of network related needs – short & long term
Once we’ve completed an in-depth review of our assessment findings, we’ll build a list of recommended solutions and expected outcomes. We’ll then meet with you to review these findings and associated recommendations. We’ll spend as much time as needed to ensure you fully understand everything about your network as well as why we’re making the recommendations we are and how these will benefit your business.
ASSIGN A DEDICATED
vCIO & NETWORK ENGINEER
Every ThrottleNet employee is committed to your success, but two are dedicated to your business full-time. Your vCIO (virtual Chief Intelligence Officer) and Field Engineer will know your network inside-out. They are your primary contacts and will provide ongoing strategic direction and tactical support.
IMPLEMENT AN IT
Armed with comprehensive documentation of your network, our team will immediately address any critical issues discovered in our assessment, install security software, and prepare every device on your network for remote support.
FOR YOUR ENTIRE COMPANY
Once you’re comfortable with ThrottleNet, we’ll make sure your entire staff is, too. We’ll introduce ourselves to your entire staff, show them the various ways to contact us for support, and train everybody on best practices for ‘digital hygiene’ to avoid common security risks.