Responsible for providing technology support and problem resolution to clients. Identifies, responds to and documents all new support requests on a daily basis. Delivers excellent technical/non-technical support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction and timeliness.
- Monitors Support Center e-mail inbox and calls for new support requests; identify, create new tickets and respond to requests in a timely manner.
- Provides first level support for all new support requests.
- Provides guidance, assistance and follow-up on client inquiries.
- Escalates tickets as necessary, coordinates and dispatches Network Engineers for onsite support with clients.
- Provides Exchange e-mail and Smartphone support for customers.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Associate’s degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Certification – MCP or higher. Any other IT related certifications are a plus.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in IT support.
- Must possess excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must possess excellent multitasking and communication skills.
- Excellent written, grammar and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of computer and network (switches, routers, etc.) hardware.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiar with remote access technologies.
- Must be highly motivated and eager to excel.
- Ability to work with and without supervision.
- Effective telephone communicator.
- Works well in team environment and under high pressure.
- Good working knowledge of DNS and e-mail.
- Familiarity with antivirus/antispyware solutions and best practices for removing malware.
To apply for this position, please complete the form on our careers page.