In this critical role, you will seek out organizations with 20+ users in search of a truly proactive approach to network management with ThrottleNet, Inc. serving as their full time I.T. Department.
In this highly competitive and rewarding work atmosphere, the right candidate should possess aggressive hunting skills in a quota-driven environment. This individual should be a self-starter accustom to working independently with the ability to think “outside the box” and able to adhere to a proven sales methodology. In addition, said candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 3-5 year B2B sales experience preferably selling professional services in the SMB space
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quarterly quota requirements
- Ability to cultivate a targeted list of companies within a geographic area to solicit our I.T. Support Services
- Strong appointment setting skills
- Execution of a top-down sales approach targeting Presidents, CFOs, and other key decision makers within targeted organizations
- Development of relationships with C-Level Executives and key decision makers within small to medium sized businesses
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Maintenance of professional sales and technical knowledge by participating in training activities and reviewing industry publications
To apply for this position, please complete the form on our careers page.