In this critical role, you will seek out organizations with 20+ users in search of a truly proactive approach to network management with ThrottleNet serving as their full-time outsourced IT Department.
In this highly competitive and rewarding work atmosphere, the right candidate should possess aggressive hunting skills in a quota-driven environment. This individual should be a self-starter accustom to working independently with the ability to think “outside the box” and able to adhere to a proven sales methodology. In addition, said candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 3-5 year B2B sales experience preferably selling outsourced professional services in the SMB space
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quarterly quota requirements
- Ability to cultivate a targeted list of companies within a geographic area to solicit our I.T. Support Services
- Strong appointment setting skills
- Execution of a top-down sales approach targeting Presidents, CFOs, and other key decision makers within targeted organizations
- Development of relationships with C-Level Executives and key decision makers within small to medium sized businesses
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Maintenance of professional sales and technical knowledge by participating in training activities and reviewing industry publications
To apply for this position, please complete the form on our careers page.